Monday, December 10, 2012

my mission and vision

a renewed statement - december 2012

My mission is to assist individuals and intra-cultural communities to discover their purpose and explore their spiritual and moral potential.

My vision is a society where justice and compassion are instruments of reconciliation and hope; where people live safe and productive lives; where human dignity, equality and freedom are cherished.

________________________________________________________


My previous statements, which have sustained me since 2001, were:

My vision is a global community celebrating significant and abundant goodness, with a transforming Church instilling God’s values in the World.

My mission is to be a source of hope and inspiration to others, changing perspectives of pain and limitation into perspectives of hope and fullness of life.

No comments: